Saasabi for Visual Studio delivers ad-hoc, native-to-the-cloud analytics for Visual Studio Team Services.
Saasabi for Visual Studio gives developers the ability to perform ad-hoc queries via an out-of-the-box set of cubes that run against all of the data captured in Visual Studio Team Services as well as some calculated data that is not natively available in Visual Studio Team Services. Saasabi for Visual Studio is delivered as software as a service and provides capabilities similar to those currently available for Visual Studio on premise via Analysis Services.
Want to see Saasabi for Visual Studio in action? Click here to view a demo video.
- Single or multi-tenanted, out-of-the-box set of cubes for ad-hoc analysis and reporting against Visual Studio Team Services
- Automatic provisioning of cubes for analysis
- Query using Power BI, Excel or any other OData-consuming interface and design your own dashboards
- Create your own calculated values using Visual Studio Team Services data for deeper analysis
- Easy-to-use management console for cube customisation and maintenance
- Fine-grained, role-based security model
- Easily upgrade for access to additional data sources such as time-sheet or financial information
- Ability to perform ad-hoc queries and reports rather than relying on the standard reports that are supplied with Visual Studio Team Services
- Similar to the reporting and analysis capabilities of Visual Studio on premise.
- Comprehensive reporting on every piece of data that Visual Studio Team Services captures as well as additional calculated values, enabling greater insights on all aspects of a project
- Simplified data governance and enhanced data security as all data resides on the Azure platform vs exporting data to an on-premise or alternative system
- Ease of deployment. Saasabi for Visual Studio will automatically connect to your Visual Studio Team Services instance, once the appropriate connection details have been provided, and be ready for querying within minutes using familiar end-user tools such as Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
"Saasabi for Visual Studio gives project stakeholders what they need – a tool that enables them to investigate, analyse and understand every aspect of their projects.”
-- Tatham Oddie, CIO at Readify, Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management Partner of the Year