Last modified: 28 October, 2014
Saasabi Pty Ltd (“Saasabi”) recognises that privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust, and we take that very seriously.
We are committed to complying with the voluntary National Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information, developed by the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner in 1998. We will also comply with any laws introduced to strengthen protections for consumers’ privacy. As of 12 March 2014, there has been a change in the new Privacy Regulations; these principles are now called the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). It replaces the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) that applied to some private sector organisations. For more information and a copy of the APPs visit www.oaic.gov.au
- the types of personal information we may collect from you on saasabi.com (and related sites);
- how we may use the information;
- with whom we may share it;
- how you can access or ask us to change or not use the personal information we maintain about you;
- how we protect your personal information;
- and how to contact us with questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information. Generally, this information will consist of your name and contact information, such as your email address, phone number and physical address. We may request this information from you in connection with activities such as account creation, use of services, inquiries about becoming a Saasabi partner, inquiries about jobs at Saasabi, job applications, conference or training registrations and requests for support.
In addition, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we collect in this manner enables us to provide general statistics regarding use of the Saasabi website and to better serve you when you return to our site — for example, it can “remember” your email address to save you having to enter it manually upon your return. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Saasabi services or websites you visit.
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies to help us analyse how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (such as your IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- provide services to you;
- provide you with notice of product releases, special events, training sessions, promotions or other matters relevant to you;
- provide technical support and respond to your inquiries;
- improve the level of service you receive from us;
- prevent you from having to re-enter your personal information on future visits to our website;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analysing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- detect and prevent fraud and other unauthorised activity; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing of Information
Access and Correction
You may obtain a copy of the personal information we maintain about you, update or correct inaccuracies in that information, or request that we remove your personal information from our systems and stop contacting you at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that details your request and includes your exact name, physical address and email address.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Saasabi. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any such websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Saasabi, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us